CRL Mill Aluminum Base Shoe with Brushed Stainless Cladding; Drilled with Hole Pattern 'F' - L25SFBSC
- For 1-1/16" (25.52 mm) Laminated Tempered Glass (12 x 1.52 x 12 mm)
- Typically Used as the Base Channel for Glass Railing Systems or Windscreens
- Works with LTL10X TAPER-LOC® Taper Sets
- Drilled and Counter Bored 11-13/16" (300 mm) Center-to-Center, or We Will Custom Drill to Your Specifications
- Engineering Reports Available
The CRL L25S Series Laminated Square Base Shoe is used as the base channel for glass railing systems. It can be clad in four choices of architectural finishes. The most critical component in a railing system is the proper attachment of the Base Shoe to the substrate. CRL has engineered a variety of attachment methods, and has developed an acceptable combination of drilling patterns and fasteners. A printed brochure with instructions, installation hints, cleaning, and refinishing techniques is available.