CRL TAPER-LOC® XA Taper Set for Monolithic Glass - TLXATSM
- Eliminates the Use of Messy Cement
- Can Be Installed Using Our TLK5, TLK9 and TLK12 Installation/Removal Tools, So You Won't Have Any Extra Expense
- For Interior and Exterior Use with CRL's B5A, B5G, B5S, B5T, B6S, and 8B Glass Railing Base Shoes
- Designed for 1/2" (12 mm) to 3/4" (19 mm) Monolithic Glass
- U.S. Patent Numbers 8,122,654 and 8,201,366; Commonwealth of Australia Patent Numbers 2008207524 and 2012202256
CRL's XA TAPER-LOC® Taper Set for 1/2" (12.7 mm) to 3/4" (19 mm) glass is made up of two Tapers. Tapers are made of high strength reinforced nylon and aluminum. They expand in thickness when compressed together with the Cat. No. TLK12 Installation/Removal Tool, mechanically locking the glass panel into the base shoe. Not designed for laminated glazing.